Got to work five minutes early; Ray dropped me off and then had to come back at 11:15 so I could take him to his office and then go to lunch with Claire C. It was very hot all day and in fact the air conditioning is already running this morning. We spent about an hour and a half at the pool; Ray was playing some with the Meyers children.
After delicious and pleasant supper, Ray and I went to see Carousel with Becky and Kent. It was very good, the acting and singing were surprisingly good. I still don't really like the story; it is sad and somewhat weak. I did have a moment of wishing I were in it. But I decided I don't really want to sign up for anything more unless Ray is involved, too.
Roasted Tomato Basil Pesto
-
The ultimate summer pasta sauce, this tomato basil pesto calls for roasted
cherry tomatoes, lots of fragrant fresh basil, parsley, garlic and toasted
pi...
2 weeks ago








No comments:
Post a Comment